Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Night Shift’s Huge New Boston Brewery Will Be Filled With Coffee and Food

Bisnow.com
“In terms of customer space, it’s going to be larger than ever,” Night Shift co-founder Michael Oxton told Eater.

Oxton, who started Night Shift with Mike O’Mara and Rob Burns, said that the Lovejoy brewery will have more than 300 seats, and during warmer months, there will be waterfront patio seating overlooking the Harborwalk. Of the 12,000 square feet within the new facility, about 25 percent will house brewing and production, while the other 75 percent will accommodate a kitchen, a taproom and seating area, and a cafe and retail space. . . . more